Minimum order and delivery
There is no minimum order but for orders under 1000.00€ ex VAT we will charge a delivery fee as per below:
- Zone 1 (Antibes) – Free of charge
- Zone 2 (Juan-les-Pins and Golfe-Juan) – 60.00€
- Zone 3 (Cannes, Nice) – 110.00€
- Zone 4 (Monaco, Villefranche-sur-Mer) – 150.00€
For dedicated deliveries further afield please ask for quote.
For orders that needs to be shipped with courier or other shipping company these will be charged at cost for all orders regardless of amount of invoice.
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment is due prior to delivery at the time of placing the order.
- If an account is held, payment delays are at 14 days post-delivery.
- Riviera Wine shall be entitled to charge interest on unpaid invoices at 3,5% per month from the date payment was due.
- Riviera Wine shall be entitled to sell any wines which it is holding or storing on behalf of a customer to discharge outstanding invoices (whether on account of cancellation fees, interest or otherwise).
Ownership to all wines and spirits shall remain with Riviera Wine until all sums due from the buyer are paid in full.
Riviera Wine makes every effort to ensure that all wines we sell are of impeccable quality and in a condition appropriate for the age of the wine. This includes purchasing for trusted sources with a solid track record, attending wine authenticating training, physical inspections and appropriate storage conditions at our warehouse. Including thorough provenance checks, physical inspections and appropriate storage conditions. As a result, condition issues rarely occur.
However, despite above mentioned efforts on the behalf of Riviera Wine faulty bottles does occur on the rare occasion. For corked bottles or wines otherwise out of condition for consumption Riviera Wine will be under no obligation to offer replacements or other compensation of any kind. Corked bottles are the responsibility of the producer as it is a fault linked to production and quality control at production site. For bottles over 2000.00€ ex VAT Riviera wine will however assist and sending corked bottles back to the producer whenever possible to request a replacement bottle. Cost for shipping will be paid by the customer. Should the bottles be tested positively for TCA a replacement bottles would in most cases be supplied but it is up to each producer to decide this.
Furthermore, it is impossible for a supplier to guarantee that wines will always show at their best. Regardless of reputation and price, wine is an evolving product and it is impossible to know all events a certain bottle has been through in its lifetime. Wines can age and mature in different ways and we will not bear any liability for subjective judgments such as quality or drinkability. All older bottles are therefore sold as seen and we cannot accept returns for any wines should they be corked, tainted or fatigued in any way.
Tax Free deliveries
We supply tax free wine and spirits to commercial yachts with permanent crew and a charter contract. Please download our PDF for further information.
Click here to download a PDF version
Last updated: 14 August 2018.